Sarah, Self Confidence- Lynn MA
Eileen, Your sessions have literally changed my perspective – and behaviors! These sessions have been so powerful for me. I feel better than I have in a very long time! Thanks SH
Sarah, Exam Anxiety- Hamilton Ma
I definitely have great news to share with you. After our session, I have noticed my anxiety levels significantly decrease. My anxiety was so bad that it was hard to breathe for long periods of time (usually during work or studying).
Ever since we had met I have noticed a change when I am at work or studying that my anxiety doesn’t hold me back from doing my work. I love that I can now focus my energy on positive thinking, and not negative thinking that held me back for quite some time.
Deena Fisher-Salem MA
Hypnosis therapy helped me refocus my energy on no sugar in my diet. Eileen helped me realize that I could stop cravings immediately and achieve my goal. We added in 2 quick reminders- one was aromatherapy and the other a finger rub to help me conquer the final weight. I’m now 1 lb. away from my goal and 37 days without processed sugar. At 35, I’ve never felt better.
Mike T. Beverly MA 4/17
Just wanted to give you an update on my recovery from the issues which have been plaguing me for the past few years. Since I starting seeing you a few months ago I have noticed a considerable decrease in my anxiety and panic episodes. Not only was the Hypnosis a pleasurable and painless experience but our talks about life’s struggles in general have been a great help. I promise to continue to work on the tools which I learned from you but also to schedule more sessions when I get back from my time away. Thanks again for all your help you are a true professional and have made a big difference in my life.
Cindy M Lynn MA 5/17
I have to admit I am feeling GREAT!! I had 3 events on Friday in which I had no cake, no sweets, and no pizza!!! And it was not hard to do, I just didn’t want it. I feel great, I look in the mirror and I’m loving what I see. What you do is amazing!
Amanda E. Smoking Cessation-Salem MA
Just a quick email to say thank you! It has been five months since I smoked. You were right, it was easier than I thought it would be. Amanda E.
JM. Diet Coke Addiction- NJ
I am amazed that I don’t drink diet coke anymore. Like a shift that didn’t take much effort on my part, I simply don’t think about it anymore. JM
Kellye, Nail Biting-Salem MA
I have nails! Everyone that knows me cannot believe I have nails! I don’t even think about biting them, not even a nibble. Huge Thanks, Kellye
Emily T. Worburn MA 8/17
I must THANK YOU so very much for helping me. In the last week I think I have accomplished more than I had in the last 9 months. I feel as if a fog were lifted off of me. I can’t begin to tell u what a beacon of light you have been for me
Kristina Peabody MA 8/17
Hi Eileen, I PASSED MY BOARDS!!!!!!! HUGE THANKS!!!!
First responders often resist the "touchy-feely" stuff. This program isn't that.
This is a program on stress management developed for individuals, teams, and agencies working in first responder roles. The role of the first responder is a special one. Stress overload is unavoidable being the glue that keeps this fragile society together. Many first responders find it difficult to relax and unwind given the pressures to respond to these high-stress daily situations.
Giving first responders the tools they need
This on-site/ online/virtual stress reduction, resiliency program delivers simple yet powerful techniques that can be applied to your daily life to calm the mind, stay focused and better manage stressful situations.
First responders will learn how to better manage stressful situations, reduce anxiety, improve resiliency and maintain an overall sense of well-being. This weekly program combines resiliency techniques with a meditation practice as well as a five-minute bi-monthly recordings sent via email to create continuity. As a result, FR's learn evidence-based, simple techniques on how to focus and calm their minds and recover quickly from stressful situations.
Weekly tools and techniques
- Simple breathing techniques to trigger the PNS (parasympathetic nervous system
- Resiliency: learning how to recover quickly from stressful situations with the breath
- Metta meditation
- Interrupting thought patterns for a quick recovery
- Progressive muscle relaxation
- Letting it go with conscious breathing
- Mindful based breathing techniques
What is hypnosis?
1. Most people have are familiar with hypnosis for stop smoking and hypnosis for weight loss. Many people have heard of the wonderful results accomplished through hypnosis and feel that it could be helpful to them. Yet, there are many who do not consider its use due to misinformation acquired over the years from television, horror movies, and novels. They maintain a misconception of what hypnosis is and how it can be used to achieve change in many areas of our lives and in a positive way. Hypnosis also referred to as hypnotherapy or counseling hypnosis is a completely natural state of mind you are in daily. It is extremely effective for smoking cessation, weight management, weight loss, fears, phobias, sugar addiction, stress reduction, anxiety, the list goes on and on
2. When hypnotized, an individual is not asleep or in some eerie trance state. There is no surrender of mind or control. The hypnotized individual is aware of everything. When brought out of hypnosis, they are able to recall everything that took place.
3. Hypnosis is a very normal, natural state that we are all born with. Over the years we are taught not to use it. How many times were we told to, “snap out of it” or “stop that day-dreaming”.
4. An example of a state of hypnosis might be; driving your car and suddenly realizing that you can’t remember the last few streets you just passed, or that you drove right by your exit! In this example of a light hypnotic state, the conscious part of the mind had been distracted allowing the subconscious to take over.
5. The hypnotherapist does not possess any type of power or gift but has learned how to give suggestions that the subconscious mind will accept and then act upon in a positive way. Trained hypnotherapists have helped thousands of people solve problems, overcome fears and improve personal skills